MyMonty Prepaid Card can be used worldwide and is connected to your IBAN, when you load money onto your IBAN, it will be available on your card to make online or offline purchases.
You can top up your Prepaid Card using:
An external credit or debit card*
From SEPA to your IBAN
* Using a card in USD, SEPA, NOK, DKK, SEK, PLN, SGD, AUD, MXN, HUF, CZK, CAD, HKD, and THB.Load money only in the currency that your card held money in.
1. Your card is not a credit card and is not issued by a bank. Regardless of the type of card(s) you have, you will have only one account where your available balance is located.
2. Your payment services may not be activated unless we have been provided with all of the required information needed to identify you and comply with all applicable Customer Due Diligence requirements. We shall keep records of such information and documents in accordance with all applicable legal and regulatory requirements. Reference to a currency (e.g. Euros € or Sterling £) shall mean that amount or the local currency equivalent in which your Card is denominated.
3. Any transaction on your card in a currency other than the currency in which your Card is denominated will require a currency conversion using an Applicable Exchange Rate.
4. The available balance on your card and/or account will not earn any interest.
5. Payment services are prepaid payment services and not a credit or bank products. Therefore, you must ensure that you have a sufficient available balance to pay for your transactions and applicable fees. If for any reason a transaction is processed and the transaction amount exceeds the available balance, you must repay us the excess amount immediately. If the amount is not immediately repaid, we are entitled to stop any existing or subsequent transaction from proceeding.
6. Only persons over 18 years of age are entitled to register for the Payment Services.
7. Any time you seek access to your account, we will ask for your access codes As long as the correct access codes are entered, we will assume that you are the person giving instructions and making transactions. You will be liable for the previously mentioned transactions to the extent provided. We can refuse to act on any instruction that we believe: (i) was unclear; (ii) was not given by you; (iii) might cause us to breach a legal or other duty; or (iv) if we believe the payment service is being used for any illegal purpose.
8. We will do all that we reasonably can to prevent unauthorized access to your account. As long as you have not breached the terms contained in Rules & Regulations, we will accept liability for any loss or damage that you incur due to unauthorized access to your account pursuant.
For MyMonty standard card deliveries, please proceed to the “Cards” tab and select the relevant card to view the estimated delivery date. If your card has been damaged, you can order a replacement card.
If you incorrectly enter your PIN three times, your card will be automatically blocked for security reasons.
You can use the mobile app to unblock your PIN.
If you want to change your PIN. You can do it at any ATM machine that provides PIN services and accepts VISA and Mastercard. Please note the listed countries do not support PIN change: Belgium, Luxembourg, Austria, Germany, Spain, France, and Singapore.
If you lost your card, immediately freeze your card in the “Cards” tab on our app or website. Freezing your card protects your money while you order and wait for your replacement card. You can also block your card by chatting with us.
If the ATM machine swallows your card, please terminate your card using the “Cards” tab on our app or website. After termination, you can order a replacement card.
Please check the expiration date of your card in advance and order a replacement card to avoid delivery delays. To order a new card, go to the “Cards” tab and press “card that's about to expire.” Follow the steps to order a new card with a new PIN.
Your card has an expiration date printed on it (the “Expiry Date”). Your card, any secondary card, and any IBAN linked to the card will no longer be usable following the Expiry Date. You may not use your card after it expires. However, you will still be able to receive and send funds to and from the account associated with the card.
If your card expires before your available balance is exhausted, you can contact Customer Services to request a replacement card provided you do so 14 days before the expiration date printed on your card and subject to payment of a fee (where specified). We reserve the right to issue you a replacement card even if you have not requested one. If you have not requested a replacement card, you will not be charged a card replacement fee.
Please check the expiration date of your card in advance and order a replacement card to avoid delivery delays. To order a new card, go to the “Cards” tab and press “card that's about to expire”. Follow the steps to order a new card with a new PIN.
You can order a physical card using our App or Website.
The standard delivery fee is €5,60
The express delivery fee is €20
Follow the instructions by imputing required information such as your delivery address.
Please make sure that your delivery address is correct in order to get the card.
Delivery may take up to 3 weeks depending on your shipping method. An estimated date will be provided after you request an order.
Virtual cards are like regular physical cards but can be used only on the app.
Once your virtual card is opened, it is ready for immediate use and you can make payments online using it.
Get even more opportunities, like withdrawing money for 1.00% + 0.45€ fee and card to card transfers for just 4.00% + 2.00€ fee.
Delivery fees are charged to cover the delivery cost of your card. Fees can differ due to place of order, type of card, and shipping method.
1. Standard Delivery + postage €5.60
2. Express Delivery fee + postage€20
Copyright © 2021, All Rights Reserved Monty Finance UK Ltd.